qiibee’s Global Loyalty Trends Report 2022
First of all, a big shout out to all the brands that took part in the survey. The responses provided a variety of quality insights that truly helped us understand and explore the loyalty scene in greater depth!
Our ‘2022 Loyalty Trends Report’ was created in an effort to better understand the brand:
- Pain points
- Loyalty program mechanics
- Loyalty investments in 2022
- Technological investments in 2022
Here are some key insights into the scope of our loyalty report:
- Launched 1 main survey that garnered over 30 responses from top brands worldwide and conducted ad-hoc public research on 100+ programs
- Observed loyalty programs representing more than 123M consumers, in 18+ industry sectors and across 100+ different categories
- Across 5 main regions: 1) NA, 2) EU, 3) EMEA, 4) ASIA, 5) REST OF THE WORLD
- Across 80+Attributes: Earn Mechanics, Redemption Mechanics, Rewards Options, Future Tech Investments, Experience-Based Rewards, NFTs as Rewards, Blockchain-Based Loyalty, and much, much more!
Pain Points: A mature loyalty market puts growth at a premium
The top 3 pain points that loyalty executives report are in relation to: low member engagement, low member acquisition growth and few engaging redemption options.
Partnerships and Expansion: Partnerships remain underdeveloped for a majority of loyalty programs
Investing in partnerships and «expanding partnerships» is the theme for 2022. With 60% of loyalty executives choosing this as their top 2022 investment.
Earn/Redemption: Integrating point-based systems, tiers/perks, and engaging rewards to boost engagement
71% of loyalty programs adopt a point-based loyalty program.
Future Loyalty Investments: Priorities are infrastructure, engagement, and measurement
87% of loyalty executives consider it important to invest in infrastructure for their loyalty programs in 2022.
Future Tech Investments: Emerging technologies are the priority for the most successful brands
Brands with a higher active member spending rate tend to choose “Emerging Technologies” as their tech investments for 2022. 50% choose “Emerging Technologies”.
DOWNLOAD THE LOYALTY TRENDS REPORT 2022
We processed and analyzed the data from our expert survey, as well as the ad-hoc public research conducted, to bring you the most fascinating loyalty trends and brand insights in 2022.
Check out our report today and climb ahead of your competition by gaining key insights into the 2022 loyalty scene.
qiibee is the leading blockchain-based B2B rewards marketplace.
Maximize the value of your loyalty program by instantly accessing world-renowned brands, thousands of rewards and millions of new members in our loyalty marketplace.
Most Recent Posts
In today’s blog post we will dive into the world’s most liquid and least liquid loyalty programs...
In today’s post we will be diving into the guiding points on how to partner with a frequent flyer...
Insights into the Global Rewards Liquidity Report 2023The world of customer loyalty programs is...